top of page

Equine Vet Practice Marketing Case Study

Find out how we worked with an independent equine vet practice to help them raise their local and regional profile through SEO and PPC marketing.

Equine Vets : The Marketing Challenge

Equine vet practices need to ensure they can compete with local and regional competitors. As more and more equine vet practices are bought out by large companies, it is becoming much harder for independently-owned and managed clinics to break through the noise. We are proud to have been working with an independent equine vet practice to help them make the most of their website to increase brand awareness and attract new clients and secure bookings for pre-purchase examinations.

Our Solution

We proposed a six-month SEO strategy backed up by a PPC campaign to help our equine vet client to increase their brand awareness locally and regionally. At the start of the campaign, no SEO work had been carried out on their website, so we planned a six-month strategy that encompassed:

  • Full keyword research and allocation

  • Meta Titles & Descriptions

  • H1 tags

  • Initial optimisation of website page copy

  • Blog strategy 

  • Technical SEO work

The blog strategy we produced for our client was aimed at answering common equine health and veterinary questions. These blog topics were selected through our keyword research, carried out using specialist SEO software. By carrying out a targeted blog strategy, we have helped our clients rank for a wider range of important keywords associated with equine health and veterinary care. 

The SEO campaign was enhanced by a six-month Google Ads campaign to help drive more traffic to the website and generate conversions. The focus of the PPC campaign was to drive new client registrations, vetting bookings and contact form submissions.

Campaign Results (September 2022)

Our client is now outranking all their major local competitors in terms of search visibility and average position. This means they are increasing their brand awareness within their coverage area and successfully competing against other vet practices in the area.

42% of our client's website traffic is coming from organic search (SEO), with a further 22% coming from paid search (Google Ads / PPC). Together, SEO and PPC are driving the majority (64%) of website traffic, which is bringing in new enquiries, new clients and bookings.

Our client's average organic search position has increased by around 20 places. This includes ranking within the top 10 search results for 13 of their target keywords.

Driving Results For Our Equine Vet Clients

Whilst we never guarantee results, our services have been proven to improve our veterinary clients' website performance, boost keyword rankings and increase website traffic.


Contact Us

01635 898 001

Follow Us on Social Media:

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Instagram
bottom of page